Hello! Mr Jules designs, builds, maintains and hosts websites for a few Artists and small arts companies.
Testimonial: “Jules created our website efficiently and inventively. He listened and quickly understood what we wanted, but was sensitive when making suggestions if he felt they were needed. Jules combines technical know-how with an artistic flair which made working with him easy and interesting. His patience and excellent teaching style meant learning how to update and make changes to our own site was a relaxed and fun process. And on top of all that, his fair attitude to pricing made our site affordable, we can’t recommend him highly enough!” Ned Evans, Creature Feature, July 2018
I use WordPress as this gives a lot of options for social media connectivity, content management access and SEO and access to many plug-ins. WordPress also has a pretty clear and simple back-office admin structure so you to add or change your pages and post news.
I offer a few packages, with or without Hosting, and we can talk through what you need –
a basic Set-up and Install, Content support and SEO, full service with Content Support and SEO with ongoing Maintenance and Support. Whatever you need.
I can guide you through the whole process including options for:
- buying a domain name
- installation on your server or hosted through me
- choosing a free theme or paid-for theme
- tweaking the theme so it look right for your design ideas
- editing images and content and uploading
- connecting to your FB and Twitter and other social media
- doing the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- I can add a Mailing list with Mailchimp and help with setting this up for you (design a mailchimp template, establish a mailing-list, etc)
- If I host, I can set up email addresses for you and direct them as forwards or set-up mail-boxes.
- If you require a a shop that can be done too.
- I can guide you through how to use WordPress admin so you can change pages, update content and even do your own SEO.
- All sites are mobile/tablet-responsive.
Whatever gets created is owned by you and you can take the whole shabang away with you if you want to change hoster/provider at any point.
Once the site is created to your satisfaction you can edit the content yourself at your leisure or you can hire me on a rolling contract to do the content management, updates, media connections and SEO for you.
Email me or call me to discuss the options, and my very competitive prices.
Here are the sites I’ve built and/or host. All of them are made to the owners’ design concept. Click on the image to visit the website.
Website re-launching the art of pierrots and historical archive site for pierrots and concert parties – great British Seaside Entertainment
Social Circus Myanmar
Social Circus International